Welcome to the inspirations and thoughts from an aspiring teen fashion designer.

Friday, March 26, 2010

The First inspiration of many; Lady Gaga

Defs 1 of the most memorable of my fashion inspirations, Lady gaga combines the outrageous outfits and the catchy tunes to result with the title; The Queen of Pop. But it is the former that has inspired quite an outrageous feel to my latest collection. As she gave the interview to the Boston Times, Gaga said that she wanted to portray her vanity, and create scandal with what she wore, and all before she said a word. I believe this is an extraordinary train of thought, and congratulate Gaga. I will provide some photos of the eyebrow-raising outfits she's worn over the last couple of years.

These clothes certainly have me asking, is the fashion world really too narrow minded?

AND SPEAKING OF GAGA I AM GOING TO HER CONCERT IN MELBOURNE ON APRIL 9TH. I AM SOOOOOOOO BLODDY EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment