Welcome to the inspirations and thoughts from an aspiring teen fashion designer.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fashionable Album Reccomendation: BI-ON-IC


Christina's fourth studio album Bi-On-Ic is being greatly anticipated for it's release in June. One song; Not Myself Tonight, has been released as a single, with other leaks titled WooHoo, Glam, and My Girls.
After giving birth to her son, she stated in an interview with Ryan Seacrest that her next album would be "short, sweet and completely different" from previous album Back to Basics
Ive heard a few of these songs, and I'm sure it's gonna be a killer album, cant wait! Also news has been released of a BIONIC tour this year, which I am ecstatic about!!! :D
Christina Aguilera - BIONIC
1. Bionic
2. Not Myself Tonight
3. WooHoo
4. Elastic Love
5. Desnudate
6. Love and Glamour
7. Glam
8. Prima Donna
9. Morning Breakfast
10. Sex for Breakfast
11. Lift me up
12. My Heart
13. All I Need
14. I am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls feat Peaches
18. Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment